Trans.eu Platform API allows to:
- create new freight object using different data sets
- publish created freight using different publication methods
- update existing freight
- get information about current freight status
- get list of freight proposals
- negotiate price conditions
- get full details of an accepted freight, including selected carrier and accepted price
- create new monitoring tasks
- receive position updates for created monitoring task
- create new vehicle exchange offer
- create new transport order
- get list of created and received transport orders
Access to API
Access to Trans.eu API is possible after sending request to email@example.com. The freight management and monitoring tasks capabilities are activated manually and do not involve sending additional scope during user authorization process.
Access to functionalities related to freight management is only possible after accepting the micropayment terms and conditions at Trans.eu.
Each method must be manually activated on application server. Before accessing new method, outside of scope given during app registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.