This policy concerns services provided by the Administrator via Trans Messenger and websites (available at www.trans.eu, transidea.eu, transportis.eu, forum.trans.org, trans.info, transinkasso.eu, logintrans.com). It does not include websites and services of third parties which can be accessed through links from the above websites.
The Administrator uses so-called „cookies” to trace the Users’ visits, added and accepted offers and save their preferences, for instance language and login information. As it is possible to disable cookie files in the browser, using all products and services may be impossible.
Data in Google Analytics
Activity on the Administrator’s websites is monitored by the analytic system – Google Analytics, the aim of which is to gather information about the way of using websites and their popularity. This data, e.g. browser or IP address, will never be made available to third parties.
Data we collect
In order to make use of the services and products offered by the Administrator one has to create an account through TRANS Messenger and the registration form which is available on the website. During the registration one has to provide the following details: full name, e-mail, sex and date of birth; optionally one can add information concerning preferences and professional qualifications.
Passive data is also collected (IP address, resolution, localization, browser version) via the website.
Use of data
Contact details will only be used to:
- execute the agreement concluded between the User and the Administrator, especially within the scope of providing services of Additional Functions of the Messenger,
- answer queries/claims,
- enabling contact between users so that they could enter into negotiations/make a transaction/an order,
- send our newsletter concerning changes in the software and Regulations, etc.,
- send information about the product provided that the user is interested.
The administrator can use gathered personal data also to send the User (with their permission being in accordance with the Regulations) information about current and future products and services. The information will be sent via the messenger or e-mail in the form of information and commercial campaigns. The user can resign from receiving such information by sending an e-mail at email@example.com (so called revoking consent to receiving commercial information).
After revoking consent to receiving commercial information e-mails concerning changes in the software, Regulations, etc. can still be sent to the user in the form of a newsletter.
We reserve the right to disclose personal data of the User to entities dependent and related to the Administrator and subcontractors within the necessary scope to complete the contract on providing services in an electronic way. The administrator sends data with due diligence, applies security measures preventing unauthorised subjects from accessing the data (SSL, encrypted coding).
Third parties will have no access to personal data of users without their consent. (except circumstances in which data is provided at the request of the entitled entity, i.e. law enforcement agencies or judicial authorities).
Sending data outside the European Community
Access to data
The user has the right to inspection, correction and objection to using their personal data. After receiving a written request and the document certifying the User’s identity the Administrator will correct the User’s personal data. The Administrator will make every effort to meet users’ demands which concern deleting their personal data unless it has to be saved due to the applicable law or lawful business aims. The Administrator enables correction of most personal data within the scope of equal functions offered within Trans Service (e.g. by account edition on one’s own or with help of the consultant).
In order to ensure security the Administrator:
- uses SSL encryption,
- enables access only after entering a correct login and password (it is recommended to create passwords with minimum 6 characters, including small and capital letters, special characters and digits) that should be kept secret by the User,
- has control over methods of gathering, storing and processing information, including security measures, to avoid unauthorized access to the system,
- provides access to personal data to only those employees, contractors and representatives who need to have it to process this data for the Administrator’s purposes. Furthermore, by virtue of law they are obliged to maintain confidentiality, and if these obligations are not fulfilled, the may suffer some consequences including the cease of cooperation.
Logintrans Sp. z o.o., Wysoka, ul. Chabrowa 4, 52-200 Wrocław 65