A secure supply chain requires a rapid flow of information. Trans for Shippers includes the optimisation of communication, one tool integrated with numerous telematics, as well as alarms about plan modifications.
Complete transport information
The monitoring time is adapted to the needs of the manufacturer: it provides only the necessary data, thus facilitating control over the transport. What matters most is information about the load, in particular if there are numerous subcontractors. All the events happening on the route, such as loading, unloading, stops or route changes will be marked on the map.
Automatic analysis of all events, as well as messages about changes
Trans for Shippers monitoring collects all the data for a given route. The entire analysis is performed automatically, which saves the employees’ time. The tool passes on information about key events. When the plan is changed, the system sends alerts on delays, a new route or delivery problems.
Only one tool – integration with all telematics
The changes in the Trans.eu Platform are, above all, about simplifying the communication process. The carriers provide a signal from their monitoring, and Trans for Shippers transfers it to the manufacturer in a unified way. No need to access multiple accounts.
The Trans for Shippers monitoring includes:
- choice of transport routes and providing information about their changes
- supporting notifications and verifications of the driver and the vehicle collecting the goods
- transport status determination
- providing real-time information about stops, failures, and delays
- history of all eventsr
- eports – delay, failures, route changes, contact, or further verification of subcontractors with reliable information concerning their efficiency and impact on the entire supply chain.