Perform transactions on the “Trans.eu” Platform is a condition for safe and effective cooperation. It allows automating performance and withdrawing any mistakes. This is the moment when we can estimate a company we cooperated with as well as get a rating and make our positive company image among all the partners.
Users who are usually making transactions outside the platform, e.g. by phone, must be conscious that they endanger themselves of coming across a fraudulent contractor.
– We keep running the elimination process of these users from our community. Especially now, when a financial situation of many companies is unstable because of the pandemic, we receive many reports of abuse which we cannot react to as we have no possibility of verifying the veracity of the concluded contract outside the Platform – says the Trans.eu Platform security expert Michał Mierzejewski.
No data, no money
Most problems reported to the security office concern redirecting arrangements to companies from outside the Platform.
– It usually turns out after a while that the orderer, i.e. the payer stated in the same order, is a different subject than the one we had talks with. As long as the cooperation is done properly, it does not matter who pays or who carries goods. Problems begin when something goes wrong, e.g. payment is not made or they lose goods. There were also situations where companies agreed by phone on carrying out an order for a specific amount in Euro. The carrier received a few-page application after the deadline and did not run to get familiar with the document, only remembered the arrangements with the speaker. At the moment of payment, it turned out that the orderer wrote the amount in PLN instead of Euro, and forgot about the arrangements set over the phone – warns Mierzejewski.
Such circumstances can be avoided. First, by closing transactions on the Platform, we are sure that we do not interact with an unknown shell company from outside Trans.eu. Second, both parties complete and accept order terms and conditions, which are generated by the system automatically. Involved parties can view it at any time, and it is a proof of the transaction. It also develops the process of verifying any reported violations on the Platform.
Trust but verify
When arranging conditions of orders outside the Platform, we often skip the process of verifying the company we cooperate with. And it’s an enormous mistake.
– It’s good to follow the principle of limited trust. The promise of honesty itself is not enough. The Platform provides a range of tools that help to check the user, including the rating system or TransRisk payment credibility indicator. Verification of the company we want to work with should be a common practice for every transaction.
No transaction – no rating
On the one hand, the more information on the company we find, the less risk we take. It’s worth creating your company image on the Platform and taking care of your clearness so that any potential contractors can learn about you as much as possible. Many users go only with those contractors whose payment practices are documented with positive ratings, or carriers whose quality of work is approved by the opinions of other users. We should remember that we can evaluate and be evaluated only when a transaction is concluded via the Platform.
– We keep working on new tools, which will help us react to any violations faster and care about transaction security. We will do this with the full transparency of user actions, says Michał Mierzejewski.
To make concluding transactions on the Platform easier for users, soon, new functionality will allow confirming them in the messenger. We will inform you about this additional feature on our social network channels.
„Trans.eu“ platform – the simplicity of road transport management. It’s access to the largest database of companies in Europe and an integrated freight exchange.
- Keeping order in managing transport and subcontractors
- Control of loads
- Comparison of rates
- Order templates and reporting tools
- Automation of forwarders’ work
- Increased profitability on freights