We have signed a partnership contract with Marcos Bis, one of the leading providers of tools for the comprehensive management of forwarding and transport processes.
This cooperation aims to satisfy clients who, thanks to the integration process of TMS Navigator, will count on a range of advances, including saving time and more comprehensive automation of processes.
Integration focuses primarily on improving
These are not the only advantages of matching the systems. As Maciej Wolny, the Marcos Bus CEO, notes, it is also a big step towards increasing security of transactions and reduction of costs on the client’s side.
The first effects of the cooperation will be visible soon
Trans.eu and Marcos Bis have worked together for many years. Therefore, as Maciej Wolny says, it was a logical decision to create communication between the TMS Navigator system, used for the comprehensive management of transport and forwarding companies, and the new version of the Trans.eu Platform.
– Trans.eu Platform is a leading solution for forwarding and transport companies in Europe and became an essential tool in the everyday work of forwarders and dispatchers. New functionalities of the new version will deliver additional value to its users and significantly improve the processes of selecting the right carriers for transport orders. – explains the Marcos Bis CEO.
Works on connecting the systems are in progress and will be complete at the beginning of September. As Joanna Brandys ensures, clients will wait for the first effects of the cooperation until the end of this year. We will regularly inform you on the progress of integration.
„Trans.eu“ platform – the simplicity of road transport management. It’s access to the largest database of companies in Europe and an integrated freight exchange.
- Keeping order in managing transport and subcontractors
- Control of loads
- Comparison of rates
- Order templates and reporting tools
- Automation of forwarders’ work
- Increased profitability on freights