Trans.eu Platform API allows to:
- create new freight object using different data sets
- publish created freight using automation rules
- update existing freight
- get information about current freight status
- get full details of an accepted freight, including selected carrier and accepted price
- create new monitoring tasks
- receive position updates for created monitoring task
Access to API
Access to Trans.eu API is possible after sending request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The freight management and monitoring tasks capabilities are activated manually and do not involve sending additional scope during user authorization process.
Access to functionalities related to freight management is only possible after accepting the micropayment rules at Trans.eu.